Skip to main content

Working Holiday @ NZ 失格!

今早受到 NZ Immigration 的回應,Working Holiday @ NZ 名額於 08-Apr-2009 已滿 ~

身謝賜覆...我只好吃個翅腹 然後去刺腹

(T_T)TL

Comments

Unknown said…
keep trying for the Aussie!I believe God has better plans for ya.

btw, cupid's knocking at your door: pinky81_lee@hotmail.com

before walking away, make sure you find another big guy for your friend to hang up her signboard ^.<
SiuChark said…
去搵工吧啦...
Unknown said…
"working holiday" is sort of finding a work though...sure what you find out there's not gonna be permanent, and no one's promising you're gonna experience something fabulous, excellent, marvelous, splendid, etc. etc. etc. but if you find yourself deep inside you really wanna give it a shot otherwise you'll be regretful when you look back one day, then you should go.
Kenny Yan said…
>Jessica
Thanks a lot ~

>SiuChark
我去流浪的火仲未熄架 ~
仲有 Australia 做 Backup!
今次係一個意外, 係一個好的經驗!

>Ho's
Welcome to my blog!
Thanks for your advise.
I thought of Working Holiday 3 years ago and this year, I finally took some action (although in vain) towards it.
No matter what I get there, I think it would be a great experience to my life. Living in HK for my whole life, I am used to judge people by wealth / salary. I really wanna feel the culture of other countries.